In this article, I’ll show five best exercises to reduce butt fat for men easily at home, no gym needed.
It sounds simple to get a firm toned buttock, but you may not know which exercises work perfectly to reduce that buttock fat.
To work on the buttocks that you need to target exercising the muscle groups in the glutes, quads and hamstrings.
It is a great bonus with these best five exercises because they not only focus effectively to burn buttocks fat but burn entire body fat that is the important key here.
You might be amazed to accomplish a toned butt with an overall shape that can be simply combined with a simple dietary way of life and these significant schedules.
By toning your glutes, you need power training exercise to accelerate the metabolism process to help tone and lift your buttocks for slim and firm shape.
Transforming fats into muscle will assist to shrink the buttocks since the subcutaneous fat occupies more space in your glutes than muscle does.
You need to do all the exercises for 12 to 15 repetitions each set and do three to four sets. Rest for 60 seconds after finishing each set.
Perform these workouts three times a week and increase gradually at your best.
You can start slow by doing all exercises for one set and then slowly work up to three sets at best.
5 best exercises to reduce butt fat for men
Even though glutes kickback looks easy. But is an incredible exercise to target burning buttocks fat quickly.
- Begins with palms pushing on the floor and also both knees and toes touch the floor too.
- Then extend right leg straight with toes almost contacting the floor.
- Start kicking upwards with your heel and keep legs straight slowly down.
- Repeat 12 times for every leg and make sure to squeeze your buttocks when kicking.
If you have an exercise mate or towel, place it on the floor to avoid your knee from bruising due to the hard floor.
Squat is targeting to burn more fat such as on thighs, buttocks, hamstrings, lower back and abdominal fats.
- Start by standing straight with feet at shoulder width separated and toes facing forward.
- Then with your arms straighten in front and head look straight.
- Now start squatting down like you begin to sit down and stop once your thighs are in parallel with the floor. Do for 12 repetitions.
- Optionally your hand can carry some weight plates with safety.
3. Chair pose (A cheat for rest)
Chair pose exercise is most popular in yoga, it targets practically the total of your body backs and clearly focus butt fat burning like squats, with the exception of it is progressively static.
- If you are a beginner to this, standing straight with your back facing a divider or wall.
- Then with a squat position, you get support with the wall to stay longer.
- Make sure your hands straight and the head is facing front.
- Hold for a count of 15 seconds as one set. Increase slowly up to 60 seconds for more challenging.
4. Side steps / lateral lunges
Side steps can benefit firm and tone your thighs, hamstring and buttocks by boosting lower body metabolism process to get rid of those fats.
- Stand straight with feet at shoulder-width apart. The hand at your hips for balance.
- Step to one side with left foot and pause, while leaving your right foot static in place with about squatting level.
- Make sure your left leg was totally straight and then back to first stand.
- Then repeat on the right side and alternate legs movement.
- Each leg should do for 12 repetitions.
This exercise is best to burn down fats of your thighs, quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes for a slimmer and firmer lower body.
It is important when doing a lunge exercise to protect your knee from not going past your big toe to avoid future knee injuries.
- Begin this exercise by stepping forward with the right leg and bent or 90-degree angle.
- Together follow with your left leg knee also bent or 90 degrees, but make sure your left knee not touching the floor.
- Switch your legs and perform for 12 reps.
Ultimate tips to lose buttock fat for men
1. Eat a balanced diet is key to reduce butt fat
Reducing or Removing sugary & fatty foods beverages that can help to cut calories fast also.
No More soda, no more fast foods, no oily foods, no junk foods, anything unhealthy fat avoid them all.
2. Eat healthy low calories foods
You need to reduce or burn 3500 calories to lose one pound of fat. eat at least 1200 a day to stay fit and lose fat healthily.
Eat vegetables and fruits because the low in calories, high nutrients, fiber to feel more full, sugar in fruits will not store fat and prevent blood sugar rise.
3. Drink 6-8 glasses of water per day
Drink more water helps your stay hydrated and control from getting hungry.
4. Choose the best exercise such as squats
Go as low as you can, thinking like sitting on a chair. Do these 2 sets of 18 to 24 repetitions 3 times a week.
5. Best exercise such as lunges
Make sure the front leg knee does not go pass your toes to prevent injury. Also, make sure the rear leg knee to prevent from touching the floor. Repeat for each leg.
Do 1 set of 18 to 24 repetitions, do it 3 times a week.
6. Best exercise such as a bridge
Push your butt up and hold, then butt down and repeat. Remember to squeeze your butt tight.
Do 2 sets of 15 to 20 repetition, do it 3 times a week.
7. Walking upstairs next time instead of using a lift or escalator
Walk up using stairs instead of using an elevator or escalator which helps to burn more calories without intensive exercise and helps to reduce butt fat.
8. Do more physical activities
Do sports like hiking, running, walking, cycling, helps in reducing (burning) fat calories on your butt area.
9. Get enough sleep
Getting not enough sleep will affect appetite-controlling hormones which can then lead to overeating.
Warning! Consult your doctor before making a huge lifestyle change including new diets and exercise routine. Especially if having an injury, inactive physically, or health condition.
If you like this article don’t be shy to comment below. Also, share this with your friends and family.
⭐ Will walking reduce buttocks?
At its core, walking is an aerobic activity implied for burning calories and reducing fat, however, it additionally builds the gluteus muscles, making your butt bigger and firmer after some time.
⭐ What to eat to reduce buttocks?
Filling up on fiber-rich nourishments, for example, fruits, vegetables, beans, and lentils. eating rich sources of protein, including fish, tofu, and vegetables. including a source of advantageous fats to dinners, for example, olives, nuts, seeds, and avocado.
⭐ Is the buttocks fat or muscle?
The shape of the buttocks is characterized by muscles known as the glutes. That is the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus, including the fat that lies over them.
⭐ Do squats decrease bum size?
If you have weight to lose or in case you’re conveying additional body fat, squats (and other lower body muscle activities) can help lessen body weight or fat, making your butt and thighs nearly fat-free, more tightly and more toned.
You may also like to read our article on How to lose belly fat in 3 days.